Cool Tools – RVTools 3.3 released
One of my favorite tools and one of the best free tools for VMware admins, got new release. RVTools is a superb tools for reporting, viewing inventory and many, many other useful stuff about infrastructure. If you haven’t tried yet, definitely I recommend to install it and look at it closer
- GetWebResponse timeout value changed from 5 minutes to 10 minutes (for very big environments)
- New tabpage with HBA information
- On vDatastore tab the definition of the Provisioned MB and In Use MB columns was confusing! This is changed now.
- RVToolsSendMail accepts now multiple recipients (semicolon is used as separator)
- Folder information of VMs and Templates are now visible on vInfo tabpage
- Bugfix: data in comboboxes on filter form are now sorted
- Bugfix: Problem with api version 2.5.0 solved
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vCPU tab.
- Bugfix: Improved exception handling on vDatastore tab.
[box type=”download”] RVTools 3.3[/box]