Cool Tools – ssh autoconnect
Very handy and easy to set up tool, is a vSphere client plugin.Plugin allows lunch SSH terminal to ESX(i) server directly from vSphere client. Wondering if author has in plans integrate it with vSphere Web Client, would be awesome.
- Download from project website, see link at the end of blog post.
- extract sshautoconnect files into vSphere client plugin folder, default location is:
C:\Program Files\VMware\Infrastructure\Virtual Infrastructure Client\Plugins
- in a folder there a two files:
- DLL library
- XML – config files
- Edit XML file and complete configuration sections
- Restart vSphere client, right click on the ESX(i) host and from drop down menu new feature available.
[box type=”download”] Download and detailed information can be found on project page[/box]