#Nutanix Community Edition BETA registration is open
Finally it is official – Nutanix Community Edition BETA registration is open.
Why to sing in:
- Would you like to touch disruptive technology from most successful technology startup for past 10 years ?
- Would you like to see why Nutanix is so successful and uncompromisingly simple ?
- Why Nutanix community is so great?
- How easy is to setup Nutanix cluster ?
- How easy is to operate, manage, maintenance Nutanix cluster ?
- Why storage management is soooooo easy ?
- What means software define storage ?
Probably I could write few more on the list above but if your answer is YES to at least one of the above – sign up for limited BETA program
[box type=”info”] Sing up here for Nutanix Community Edition[/box]
UPDATE 5/14/2015 – hardware requirements
- RAID 0 (LSI HBAs) or AHCI storage sub-systems
- One SSD per server with minimum 200GB per server
- One HDD per server with minimum 500GB per serve
- Intel NICs
- x86 Intel or AMD processor
You may ask – what if I have only one server – answer is – that’s fine – you can run Nutanix CE on single node. Obviously, with single node you will not get functionality like, data redundancy, HA but still you can play with Nutanix platform and get familiar with our great product.
HAPPY TESTING EVERYONE 🙂